A veggie-centric dinner with homemade rosemary turkey meatballs served over nutritious spaghetti squash. Ready in under 30 minutes, makes delicious leftovers, and is super easy! This meatball recipe has been a long time coming. This is a tender meatball infused with a hint of rosemary …
This crave worthy Chocolate + Greens Smoothie tastes like a chocolate milkshake but is chock full of nutrients. Banana, blueberries, spinach, chocolate milk, and almond butter unite to make a super kid-friendly smoothie everyone will love. I am not afraid to admit that I kind …
Super Easy Sesame Honey Chicken with Sauteed Sweet Potatoes makes the ideal 20 minute weeknight dinner. Nutritious, protein-packed, and flavorful, you will love this simple take on stir-fry.
Coming up with a fun, balanced dinner can be tough. And then throw in the facts that you’re hungry, on a time-crunch, and have limited ingredients, and now you have a real dilemma on your hands. Enter this Easy Sesame Honey Chicken with Sauteed Sweet Potatoes. All you need are chicken, a few spices, honey, soy sauce, and sweet potatoes to create this speedy weeknight meal. Serve with steamed broccoli, a few green onions, and maybe some chop-sticks for the ultimate dining experience.
Let me know if you give this super simple recipe a try in the comments below and leave a rating!
Easy Sesame Honey Chicken with Sauteed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 lb chicken cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled, and thinly sliced
- sea salt + pepper
- avocado oil
- steamed broccoli and chopped green onions
- Place a skillet over medium heat and grease with avocado oil.
- Add the chicken, Chinese Five Spice, garlic powder, salt, soy sauce, honey, and sesame seeds. Saute until the chicken in fully cooked and browned, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the sweet potatoes.
- Place another skillet over medium heat and grease with avocado oil.
- Add the prepared sweet potato, sea salt, and pepper. Put the lid over the skillet to allow the sweet potato to steam for 5-10 minutes until tender and browned.
- Serve the sesame honey chicken with the sauteed sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli.
Antioxidant-loaded Blueberry Cherry Power Smoothie made with spinach, creamy almond butter, and protein-rich Greek yogurt. The perfect breakfast or snack to fuel your day! Hot summer days have me craving all the smoothies. And I absolutely love that one smoothie packs in so many feel-good …
Delicious Curry Tahini Pasta Salad packed with chopped veggies, chicken, and a homemade curry tahini dressing. Perfect for meal prep, healthy, and is a packed lunch you can get excited about! This recipe came out of a need for a make-ahead, veggie-packed, and sustainable lunch. …