Fluffy, grain free, tahini chocolate chunk cookies with rainbow sprinkles. Made with a blend of almond flour and coconut flour, tahini, and coconut sugar, these colorful cookies will brighten any gloomy day!
Ultra fluffy, soft blueberry muffins that taste like they came straight out of your favorite bakery. The perfect brunch or breakfast treat!
As much as I absolutely adore my grain-free, higher nutrient-density desserts, sometimes you just can’t beat the classic butter, sugar, and flour. Whenever I am at a bakery or restaurant for brunch I have to order a blueberry muffin. It is like a soft, vanilla cupcake that is bursting with fresh blueberries and tastes even better with a pat of butter.
Small Batch Bakery-Style Blueberry Muffins
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries + 1 tsp flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with six liners.
- Beat the butter, sugar, baking powder, salt, and vanilla until creamy (about 1 minute). Add in the egg and beat for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in the almond milk and mix until just combined. Gradually add in the flour and stir with a fork or spoon until mostly smooth. Do not over-stir.
- Add the blueberries and sprinkle an additional teaspoon of flour onto the blueberries. Then gently fold them into the batter.
- Evenly divide the batter among the muffin liners. Bake for about 20-22 minutes until golden brown and the muffins spring back when lightly touched. Best served warm.
Epic soft chocolate chip cookies made completely grain-free with a blend of almond flour + coconut flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup. Not to mention these come together in 20 minutes! Soft chocolate chip cookies are by far my favorite. And baked goods made …
These Maple Cashew Butter Cookie Dough Bites are paleo, grain-free, dairy-free, vegan, and take 5 minutes to make! Perfect for a quick sweet treat, as a topping for ice cream, yogurt, and smoothies. Cookie dough cravings are real: Enter these Maple Cashew Butter Cookie Dough …